100% Linen, exclusively made in Positano for Estilo Emporio.
A wonderfully versatile piece that can be worn as an oversized shirt or beach cover-up, the Bessa Beach Shirt is something you will want to wear all Summer long. The horizon fabric has a transportive beauty that is soft to touch and fluid in movement. Wear it as a matching top and bottom set with the Novo Flare Pants in Horizon.
Linen: A Naturally Sustainable Fibre
- Linen has a low environmental impact, for example, it requires very little water to grow, so farmers are not required to irrigate or fertilize during this process
- Flax typically does not require large quantities of pesticides, herbicides and fungicides
- Very little is wasted once the plant is harvested. Other parts of the plant can be used for other purposes, such as flax seeds for consumption
- Linen enjoys a long lifespan as it is highly durable
- Linen is one of the most launderable materials and quality linen improves with age, even after it is cleaned repeatedly
- Linen is fully biodegrable
This piece is sized one size fits all.
Made in Italy